9mag girl

9mag girl

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last day of daily sketches




it gives me a lil sadness today to say that I am suspending the daily sketch for a minute. I will bring it back one day, but right now (especially after this week of getting back into comics) I see that I need to develop my time on creating my passion. As much as I liked the comic this week, it's just not up to the standards that I have for it, and its because of the time constraints.

many nights after drawing the daily sketch, I feel as if I should've devoted that time to the real 9mag site (which is coming and will make this blog look like child's play) and my cartoon.

With that said, I gotta take one step back so I can take a couple forward.

To the people who came everyday, thank you. You guys inspired me to stay up and draw. I hope that dedication follows onto the new site.

Don't get a nigga wrong, I'm gonna still post stuff, just not the daily sketch
so by all means continue to check back.

"HOLD UP NIGGA, WEREN'T YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORY, i WAS READING THAT SHIT"

Lol, my bad...

I'm gonna redo the art on that story and finish it out on the new 9mag site, but just so you know...

9mag isn't a gun or any other crazy shit...

It's just my favorite tattoo needle grouping. It can make the smoothest, softest marks. But on the flip side it can make the darkest and most colorful marks...I can do a whole tattoo with that thing. It's multi-versatile and has gotten me tons of $$$, lol.

I want the site to reflect that same tool and be able to show so many types of different art...that is why the site has this name.

With that said, the above sketches are just some tattoo sketches I did.

Some I got to do, others...not so much
It's me trying to give a couple sketches on the last day of the daily thang...

With that said I'm out...lol but I'm coming back with 100% of myself instead of 10

So smile fuckas...be happy, lol

1 comment: