9mag girl

9mag girl

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a cooler time lapse drawin


If I haven't neglected this blog...

My bad...

Promise I'm gone be posting like crazy soon enough...I mean the comics comin

...Eventually.

Til then here's a drawing. I had fun doing it...took an hour, but you guys get to see it in six lil minutes...talk about convenience. Just sayin, have fun and enjoy. More time lapse stuff coming soon to fill the creative gaps that my 9mag peeps are havin. don't relapse on me...i gotcha, lol. Out.

2 comments:

  1. Man that was one of the dopest things I saw in awhile! Preciate you sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man. I'm all about giving people a look at my talent which I try not to take for granted. I periodically post stuff when I get free time, so check back frequently. Thanks for the props.

    ReplyDelete