9mag girl

9mag girl

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can you even tattoo???








You'd be amazed at how much I hear this...
I mean I'm just sayin...gettin a job at the City of Ink wasn't enough.
I'm not Miya Bailey....Or Tuki Carter...
Last time I checked they paid me to be MELVIN TODD
I can tattoo real well, this is a fact, not an opinion (according to my mom).
If you like my realistic approach...you should get a tattoo from me
If you hate realism...ask urself this...if he can do that hard shit
then this simple tat I want shouldn't be too hard.
You'd be correct, now lets make beautifule (I like how that looks *nods head slowly*)
...Art together >:-)



1 comment:

  1. I love the intro to your blog... Perfect I'm soooo glad you started this blog.. Let them enter YOUR bruh... Miya Bailey

    ReplyDelete