9mag girl

9mag girl

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Smoke Sunthin' Bitch!!!



I don't smoke...
I know at least (3) of you are shocked...
but yeah,
never have, and don't plan too
But there is something undeniably cool about weed...
while I don't know what you guys feel, you do get a bit cooler
after lighting one up and chillin the fuck out.
Which brings me to this tattoo
It's done on my old co-worker from the Voodoo Needle
HENRY KEY
He let me do whatever long as it had a canibus leaf in it
I like sexy ladies...
So theres a sexy lady in it...oh and a skull
tight right?
I'm gonna continue not to smoke, but please continue to not let me evade one from
partaking...
I'd be mad if I didn't get to witness the intellectually cool transformation
most of you
take
I'm gonna continue to pass it as it comes to my turn, but hey...
that just means more for you...
lol, see I'm considerate dammit...

1 comment: