9mag girl

9mag girl

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dolemite 2000!!! lmao!

I was not ready for this insanity today. I'm a lover of blaxplotation films, so I'm no stranger to Dolemite. I can't say I've seen any whole Dolemite movie as I'm more of a Superfly, Blackbelt Jones, the Mack type of guy. Hell I even liked black dynamite.

So I guess they made an updated version of Dolemite, but still used the original actor who looks like he done been through some things. It was hard enough to watch as they expected us to believe that this old man could do any of these stunts. But when he pops out that bottle of Voodoo Potion #10 (aka liquid crackrock aparrently) crazy shit starts to happen. I aint about to go start no fight with no Jay no time soon.

I was laughing too hard at this...I'm still laughing as I look at it

just click it please...lmao smh

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete