9mag girl

9mag girl

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Maggie the tattoo model



I got tons and tons of cool tattoos I've done and really need to upload the pictures. I just had to immediately post this one though.

A new customer of mines, David, came down from Connecticut with his wife to get a couple of tattoos from me after going to melvintodd.com. What made this special is that he really wanted me to do one with Maggie as the model! I was ecstatic. My lil chica was going to get to add to her resume.

What was really interesting is that Maggie is more cartoony, but my tattooing style is realistic. with that, I got to give her even more life in the tattoo giving more dimension. Man I had a blast on this piece and thank David for being apart of it. I may have to get Maggie tattooed on me one day, I was kinda jealous. And yes the words in the banner say "pink panties over a bald monkey". You know I make Maggie do all types of things she dont wanna do. boobie exposed and all, lol.

Well til the next time,
outtie

No comments:

Post a Comment