9mag girl

9mag girl

Saturday, January 23, 2010

baaaaabbbbe!!!



I gotta repost this picture for you guys,

Even though I'm supposed to be off from the blog, lol

My gf (the lovely Lauren) begged me to redraw this image cause it was urking her

So what were the problems?

  • Her forehead was too big
  • Her shoulders look too broad
  • Her boobs are too big
  • her neck is not in the center of her body
  • her forearm is to long
  • She just looks too top heavy
I kid you not, she pleaded with me to do it...
And believe it or not, I take criticism quite well...
Shout out to anyone who took Leflore High art with me

Our critiques were ruthless...

With that said, we used to always draw rappers in that class and I'm drawing rappers all next week. check back Monday fuckas

(Oh I'm putting the old image under the new one so you guys can peep the changes)

NIte

No comments:

Post a Comment