9mag girl

9mag girl

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kids with GUNS pt1




Here is the first image for my "Kids with GUNS" string...

"Why the hell you drawing kids with guns?"

It's cool...

Ok, not literally but the sheer emotion and adrenaline that comes with seeing these waring kids in Africa and such holding those big ass fucking machines.
I be like "Damn, what in the fuck is going on over there so nutz that a nine year old is totting around an ak-47.

Just through research, you find out so much. with the images I wanna get across more than a badassness (that any kid would feel if holding one of those things), but the sadness

of having one's innocence lost...

I had fun doing em and will continue to make more, but for now, just enjoy the madness

PS- Shouts out to Miya for letting me borrow Johnny Mad Dogg
which inspired the string of art coming

Aight fuckas, check back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment