9mag girl

9mag girl

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Video cameo



It's the weekend....hell's yeah

there is money to be made at the shop as I'm booked for the day
(even had a regular come a week too early cause he forgot what day he scheduled, lol)

And most importantly, I get a lil baby break from the blog sketches (Well at least yesterday I did). I'm gonna get right back on em tonight, cause I care n shit. Sides I got these cool Ideas with Maggie that should be more entertaining than my normal posts. At any rate check back Monday for that.

On to Some more stuff, the video above is that MJG video that was shot at the shop last year. the shop is host to cameras all the time shooting various things and I just happened to get voted to do the cameo in this one (I had my magazine article coming out around the same time so it made sense). I came into work that day not even knowing shit about it. City of Ink lifestyle I guess.

I can't really say I like the video...I mean I wouldn't listen to the song, but hey, that's just another reason it probably didn't make it big, lol. to balance it out I've put a good MJG video below...lol. they should've put me in this one.

...I know I was about 10 yrs old, at the time,
but that would've been cool with a lil kid tatting all these niggas. lol

Well I'm out...see you guys Monday

PS- the animation in this thing is hilarious...lol. Nit picking, I'm out



No comments:

Post a Comment