9mag girl

9mag girl

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kids with GUNS pt2




Here goes the new image...

I can't even lie...I don't like it as much as the one from yesterday...

Why is that....???

Well this was actually the first one I drew for the theme days ago(and there's another one close to it in style). See I was doing it all cartoony at first, like I've been doing at first in earlier drawings. Then I radically changed my digital style (as we can see from the first kids with GUNS and Lauren...Melvin Todd's--black nouveau. I should trademark that, lol). Now I want all the pieces to have that style but, man this drawing took awhile to do, so fuck it, I'm postin.

I shaded it a bit more cause it was super cartoony. See, I try to make sure the quality of these sketches mean something people. I'll leave the super colorful cartoony style to certain images. These kid's with guns aren't the normal funny things I draw...they're supposed to be

deep
...

I got one I'm working on now, and trust me, it's tight as fuck.

Enough typing, I'm talking way too much. Enjoy the new image and check back tomorrow.

l8r

No comments:

Post a Comment