9mag girl

9mag girl

Monday, January 11, 2010

My long-haired thique redbone...



I was actually sitting back and drawing this weekend in preparation for all the images I'm gonna post this week.

No lie, I was excited to post and actually wanted to put the stuff up early.
But I know I need to keep my drawing buffer so I gotta stick to the weekday sketches. lol

This week I had this cool theme called "kids with guns".
I know you guys want the kids wit guns to start immediately...
well sorry, gotta wait a day.

I drew this for my gf Lauren yesterday and actually liked it the most of my weekend drawings, so i'm posting it first, lol. It also shows a new style I'm trying to develop
based loosely on art nouveau...with flavor.

I'm not big on relationships...not the last couple years of my life anyway.
Sometimes you just sense something is different...

n special...

I mean she's a thug from east Atlanta,
but I can look past her gangster ways and see how sweet she is (lol jk).

enough of the mushy mush type shit, just know my girl is my cute
and I like drawing cute girls...
so hey...nothing wrong with a personal muse

On that real shit tho...

"Kid's with GUNS" Starts tomorrow...check back errr day this week!!!

Peace fuckas


2 comments: