9mag girl

9mag girl

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sketchy


here goes the daily sketch for today (more like week-daily). It wasn't even the one I had ready for today...

I just woke up this morning and saw my cool little cintiq tablet
and just went at it.

I'm starting to see that this lil commitment shouldnt be so tough, I mean this only took
10 minutes (tho I should color it...does it count as a different drawing if its colored tomorrow?)

at any rate, it's still not the one I wanted posted. I've drawn some Marvel comic sketches so stay watching for those. Also be ready for some videos of me drawing with some lyrical shit in the background. I draw digitally these days so I can make that happen for my current viewers

...and all my future ones who I love equally

Aight fuckers...continue ur day, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment